Awesome resume on the camping trip!

Gone Camping: A Novel in Verse by Tamera Will Wissinger and Matthew Cordell (Illustrator)


                              

Complete with meter and in rhyme.
Stupendous! Ok, I wriggly giggly loved this! Such fun! So clever!
Took me back to my childhood. Us kids and the car packed the night before and then up and out by an early 2am morning!  Rolled from our beds into snugly places in the car. Dad always wanted to miss the traffic. 
Did I mention how much I really liked this book? 
The illustrations are lively, humouress and easily associated with.
A fun, fun  book!

So free ...
and easy to read.
A big, big hit with me
How could it not be?

This book is a treat in more than one way.
The variety of poetic aspects is a real winner. Adding amusement and vigour.
An entertaining look at the camping experience, great for kids and the kid within.
I'm rushing out to buy it for all my families with kids that go camping. And that's quite a few!
A winner!

A NetGalley ARC

*****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things aren’t as they seem!

Women in war—Internment by the Japanese 1942-45.

Unusual thriller!